PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying with a debit card, please keep in mind that you may have a daily spending limit issued by your banking institution. Your card may be declined if your purchase is a higher cost than your daily spending limit regardless of if you have sufficient funds in your account. Please contact your banking institution prior to placing your order to assure that they will process your purchase.
Mail Checks and/or Money Order to:
Fox Country Sheds
537 E. 28th Division Hwy
Lititz, PA 17543
Secure Online Ordering through Authorize.Net.
You can be confident in knowing that we are a verified Authorize.Net merchant.
Authorize.Net is committed to providing its merchant customers with the highest level of transaction processing security, safeguarding customer information and combating fraud. We implement and maintain compliance with industry leading security initiatives such as the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
When ordering online, we will contact you personally and verify your order within the next business day.
Please call us with questions about custom work and/or additional options available.
Fox Country Sheds currently cannot accept International Orders.
6% sales tax will be included on all PA State sales. NO SALES TAX added outside of PA!
On out of state sales, the customer is responsible for reporting any applicable sales tax.
Shipping:Shipping charges are included in the cost of most of the products. If in doubt, please email us and ask.
Oversize items (12 Wide and Larger or Carriage, Porch Nook & Heritage Sheds 10 Wide and Larger) may
incur additional shipping charges for highway transport permits and escort. We will verify any exact shipping with you upon your order confirmation. Additional permit charges for the above oversize selections must be paid before delivery.
Use of the EZ Mover or Mule for delivery may incur additional charges. We must be notified of inaccessible or difficult delivery prior to placing your order. Delivery driver is not responsible for removing fences, trees, shrubs or other obstacles. Driver is not responsible for damage to underground systems, including but not limited to sprinkler systems, pipes, well/water systems, septic systems. It is best to contact us directly if there is any doubt as to the access for regular truck/trailer delivery prior to placing your order.
- Sheds, Garages, Gazebos and Play Sets cannot be returned for a full refund.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to confirm that the site can accommodate the size of the structure as well as the delivery trailer. Access to the site must be available, with at least 2 feet of clearance in all directions for our trailer to deliver and maneuver the shed into place. If site is not accessible, purchaser agrees to a drop-ship delivery.
- Seller cannot be responsible for inaccessible delivery. If driver cannot deliver the shed as ordered, there will be an additional re-stocking and return surcharge.
- Driver cannot be responsible for the removal of tree limbs, branches, shrubs or bushes; the removal of fences; or damage to trees, shrubs, bushes or other personal or public property; damage to lawns caused by ruts in the yard, soft ground or underground utilities. Seller must be sure to clip branches or shrubs that may obstruct deliver, as well as remove fence panels that may obstruct delivery.
- Defective merchandise will be exchanged for the same product.
- All exchanges, repairs or returns must be requested within 10 days of receiving your order.
- Please call (717) 626-9560 for a return authorization number and instructions. All returns must have a return authorization. Shipping or delivery charges will not be refunded and are the responsibility of the customer.
Sheds in Lancaster County, PA; Sheds in York County, PA; Sheds in Chester County, PA; Sheds in Berks County, PA; Sheds in Warren County, PA; Sheds in Downingtown, PA; Sheds in Harrisburg, PA; Sheds in PA; Sheds in NJ, Sheds in CT, Sheds in MD, Sheds in VA, Sheds in DE; Delivering sheds, garages, gazebos, playsets and arbors to NJ, NY, CT, RI, OH, VA, WVA, DE, NC, SC.
Fox Country Sheds Mission Statement:
It is our goal to provide our retail and wholesale customers with a superior product made with integrity and quality. We strive to satisfy our customer's needs through the process of ordering, customizing and delivering a product which will not only enhance their property, but provide value and fulfill their needs.Fox Country Sheds is always looking for quality dealerships and retail sales opportunities.
We offer assistance to qualified and approved applicants through wholesale dealer pricing, referral programs, jump-start in-stock displays.
Commercial account and contract-based inquiries with builders, landscapers, developers and municipalities are always welcome. Government RFQ inquiries welcome.
Fox Country Sheds may offer special discount pricing to non-profit organizations and active military personnel. Discounts and/or promotions cannot be combined.
We are not responsible for technological errors, internet server outages or printing errors.